- DOL Issues New FMLA Regulations
- Mary D. Baker, Hunter R. Hughes, III, Gregory Mitchell, & Phillip E. Tetlock, Proactive Responses to Second Generation Risks in Labor and Employment Cases, 37 Employee Relations L. J. 28 (Winter 2011)
- Issues of Special Importance to Mental Health Professionals
- Before You Hit "Send". The Responsibility to Act Professionally
- The Filed-Rate and Noerr-Pennington Doctrines: Coll v. First American Title Insurance Co., E&I Update (American Bar Association, Summer 2011)
- Supreme Court Issues Landmark Class Action Opinion
- Arbitrator Disclosure Requirements: What is the Standard?
August 20, 2010
- Discrimination Under the Massachusetts Fair Housing Law -- DiLiddo v. Oxford Street Realty, Inc., 450 Mass. 66 (2007) Boston Bar Journal (May/June 2008) (with Jane E. Willis).