Michael Seymour is an associate in Roger & Hardin’s corporate group. Michael provides comprehensive corporate counsel to businesses throughout the country, with a specific emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, securities law, corporate finance and corporate governance. Michael has represented sellers and buyers across a range of commercial industries, including civil construction, healthcare, industrial and consumer products, oil and petroleum, technology, and utility and pipeline services.
Prior to joining Rogers & Hardin, Michael:
- Represented a joint venture in the energy space in its $965 million recapitalization with a private equity firm.
- Represented an urgent medical care facility in its $53 million sale to a strategic acquirer.
- Represented the shareholders of a general contracting and construction management firm in its $30 million merger with a
- Represented the surviving shareholders in their $54 million shareholder buy-out and restructuring involving twelve separate
- Represented the shareholders of a luxury home builder in its $66 million recapitalization.
- Represented a heavy civil construction company in its $20 million stock sale of a to a strategic acquirer.
Professional & Community Activities
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta – Big Brother Mentor (November 2017 – Present)
Autism Speaks Inc. – Committee Member (January 2018 – Present)
PAWS Atlanta, Inc. – Advisory Council Member (August 2018 – Present)