Sixteen Rogers & Hardin attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers. Our attorneys were recognized for excellence across 17 separate practice areas.
Fifteen of our attorneys were selected as "Super Lawyers," an honor reserved for 5% of attorneys, while one of our attorneys was selected as a "Rising Star," an honor reserved for just 2.5%.
In addition, partners Hunter R. Hughes III and Richard H. Sinkfield were named to the "2015 Georgia Top 100" list.
Our attorneys recognized as "2015 Super Lawyers" are as follows:
- Steven D. Councill - Securities Litigation; Antitrust Litigation
- S. Gardner Culpepper III – Class Actions/Mass Torts; Construction Litigation; Business Litigation
- Steven E. Fox – M&A; Securities & Corporate Finance; Banking
- Edward J. Hardin – Business/Corporate; M&A
- Hunter R. Hughes III – Alternative Dispute Resolution; Civil Litigation: Defense; Employment & Labor (Top 100)
- Robert C. Hussle – Securities & Corporate Finance; M&A
- Dan F. Laney – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Alan C. Leet – M&A; Business/Corporate; Securities & Corporate Finance
- Tony G. Powers – Antitrust Litigation; Securities Litigation; Business Litigation
- Robert B. Remar – General Litigation; Business Litigation; Administrative Law
- Brett A. "Ben" Rogers – Securities Litigation; Business Litigation; Employment & Labor
- C.B. Rogers – Business Litigation
- Richard H. Sinkfield – Civil Litigation: Defense; Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts (Top 100)
- Jeffrey W. Willis – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Daniel D. Zegura – Intellectual Property Litigation; Employment & Labor; Business Litigation
Our partner recognized as a "2015 Georgia Rising Star" is:
- Joshua P. Gunnemann – Business Litigation
About Super Lawyers©
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more information please visit their website: www.superlawyers.com.