Rogers & Hardin partner Brett A. "Ben" Rogers spoke as a panelist at the 46th annual SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Seminar, held March 30 - April 2, 2014 at Grande Lakes, Florida. Mr. Rogers' panel, entitled "Arbitration: The Way We Were & The Way We Are Now" addressed the following topics:
- Arbitration selection and the all public panel rule
- Use of class action waivers against clients and/or employees
- Non-traditional claimants/who is a customer under FINRA Rule 12200?
- Discovery considerations in complex product cases
- Motions to vacate: standards and tactical considerations