Experience and Efficiency
- Rogers & Hardin’s real estate team has substantial experience representing clients in connection with every aspect of real estate transactions, from single asset transactions to multi-state, multi-properties of great complexity.
- Our team is committed to providing “hands on”, efficient legal services by very experienced lawyers who pride themselves on learning their clients’ businesses and avoiding delays occasioned by duplication of efforts and lack of experience.
- Our real estate practice group is known for providing careful, thoughtful and creative solutions to help our clients achieve their real estate goals. Direct partner activity on files, with managed use of younger lawyers, allows us to give our clients maximum value while containing legal costs and avoiding unintended delays.
- Our team has consistently handled multi-state, multi-property acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate over the years, with great success. Our clients continually return to Rogers & Hardin when the need arises because they know with certainty their interests will be protected, their fees will be managed, and their deals will be consummated on the most favorable terms available.
- The Rogers & Hardin team is also very experienced in the commercial leasing arena, having handled lease negotiations for both tenants and landlords throughout the United States. Our practical approach to lease negotiation and seasoned judgment in this area is one reason our clients turn to us for all their leasing needs.
Representative Projects and Transactions
- Represented a national NYSE-listed senior housing company in multi-state transactions involving licensed facilities, including acquisitions, dispositions and leasing transactions
- Represented an NYSE-listed paper packaging company in connection with acquisitions of paper mills and paper plants
- Represented an equipment manufacturer in connection with an acquisition of a former industrial plant
- Represented a refrigerated service company in connection with the acquisition of the assets of another refrigerated service company