Rogers & Hardin attorneys advise public and private company clients regarding securities compliance and disclosure, as well as structuring, negotiating and executing capital raising and securities-related M&A transactions. We counsel our clients in a broad range of securities transactions, including:
- Initial, follow-on and secondary public offerings of equity and debt securities;
- Shelf registrations and take-downs;
- Private placements of equity and debt securities, including PIPEs and Rule 144A offerings;
- Municipal industrial revenue bond financings;
- Exchange offers;
- Tender offers and issuer self-tenders;
- Going-private transactions; and
- Securities-related merger and acquisition transactions.
In addition, we regularly advise our clients regarding compliance with state and federal securities law and regulations, including insider trading rules and beneficial ownership reporting requirements, periodic filings and other reporting obligations, proxy statement requirements, shareholder meeting planning and proposals, and corporate communications and general public disclosure issues, as well as compliance with securities exchange requirements, other regulatory requirements and corporate governance matters.
Our clients include public and private company issuers, underwriters, placement agents, selling security holders, investors, boards of directors, board committees, officers, directors and market professionals, such as broker-dealers, investment advisors, fund managers and hedge funds.